Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Favourites!

 Bare Essentials 
This product is great! the package I purchased was from Sephora.
Mineral Makeup is better for your skin and helps improve your skin 
unlike regular makeup. It comes with 4 powders, 3 brushes and a primer.
It also comes with a DVD & instruction manual which is great for beginners! 
Its so easy to use! I love that It leaves skin looking natural but still 
covers all the flaws you want it to. It doesn't make my skin look 
to dry or oily, and its great because it comes with a darker color which 
is perfect when you get more tanned in the summer.


M.A.C FIX+
"An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!"
I use this product after applying "bare minerals" or any other powder/liquid
foundation.I also use it in the morning and at night after washing my face. It sets your make-up making it look more natural, some also use it as a moisturizer; it is very light and refreshing! It smells great and comes in different scents like rose & lavender, I have the regular one. One thing I found about this powder is it also help make my make-up stay on longer, M.A.C fix+ also works great with loose pigments!


M.A.C Paint Pot(s)
aaahh-mazing! This product can be used either for color or for priming the eyelids before application of eyeshadow. As a primer it intensifies the color of eye shadows making them very vibrant. Have you ever got a really nice eye shadow, applied it and it was very faint and didn't show up the same? Use the paint pot and you will not be disappointed! They have both pearly & matte colors. Another benefit: MAC Paint Pot  Prevents creases, it keeps eyeshadow in place and looking great. It works so well, you could even sleep in it and your eye make up would still look great when you woke up! It’ll at least make it through a night of dancing with your girlfriends. It’s one of my favorite eye shadow primers I’ve tried.





2 comments:

  1. just posted a blog about B.E foundation and mineral veil . i really love B.E products! :) great post!

    your new follower,
    THE BEAUTY-ADDICT
    http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog. It's much appreciated! :) I am now following you too. Good luck with your new blog!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete